May 30, 2018
Mathys & Squire at the N8 AgriFood International Conference
On the 13th-14th June 2018, agri-food researchers across the N8 universities: Durham, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and York join leaders in the global food and supply chain ecosystem in Liverpool to connect, collaborate and re-imagine the market places of tomorrow.
To inspire, educate and foster the future of a truly sustainable food system.
Anna Gregson, Partner at Mathys and Squire, will be speaking alongside the following to name but a few:
- Professor The Lord Sandy Trees, HOUSE OF LORDS
- John Bowes, PEPSICO
- Ian Noble, MONDELEZ
- Gavin Milligan, WILLIAM JACKSON FOOD GROUP
- Mark Wong, SIME-DARBY PLC
- Julie Alexander, DEFRA
- Michelle Patel, FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY
- Unni Kjaernes, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR CONSUMER RESEARCH, Oslo
Click for further information about the N8 event People, Health & Food Systems: Challenges & Solutions for 2030.