Final call: RAEng Enterprise Fellowships open for applications until 27 February 2023
As we enter the final week, here is a reminder that applications for the Royal Academy of Engineering (RAEng)’s Enterprise Fellowships are open until 27 February 2023.
Enterprise Fellowships is a twelve-month accelerator programme, delivered by the Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Hub, designed to support talented researchers and graduates transform breakthrough engineering innovations into disruptive spinouts and post-university startups.
What does the programme offer?
The programme offers a unique package of funding and training – with no fees, no equity, and no IP taken.
The package includes:
- an equity-free grant of up to £75,000
- 75 hours of hybrid training delivered by St Johns Innovation Centre from the University of Cambridge
- connections to our network of 100+ investors
- 1:1 business coaching and mentoring from our unrivalled network of the UK’s leading engineers and Royal Academy of Engineering Fellows
- lifetime access to our co-working spaces in London and Belfast
Who is eligible?
Applications are open to recent graduates, international PhD students, and researchers at any career stage, who are aspiring entrepreneurs.
The programme supports startups from graduates and/or self-employed PhD students, and academic spinouts with a 50% or less university equity stake.
Apply by 27 February 2023 to join the programme in July 2023. Successful applicants will be invited to submit a Stage 2 application. For more information, click here.
Mathys & Squire is a proud partner of the Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Hub.
Written by: Jessie Harrison