We are delighted that Mathys & Squire is in the World Trade Mark Review (WTR) 1000 directory as a recommended firm for 2019. Trade Mark lead partners, Gary Johnston and Margaret Arnott are also named as recommended WTR 1000 individuals.
Mathys & Squireâ€™s trade mark team are leading the way by delivering unparalleled expert advice, whilst providing excellent client service.
Mathys & Squire client, Rigby & Peller said of Mathys & Squire â€śI find them to be highly responsive, and provide insightful commercial advice without pushing a point of view. I would not hesitate to recommend themâ€ť. Further, Kenwood stated that â€śMathys & Squire are innovative about what they do. They are not just ticking boxes; they are always trying to come up with better ways of doing things, and are always open to suggestions from our side. We work very closely. Most importantly, with Mathys & Squire, [we] know [we] will be working with a stable team who know [our] business, and can deliver the technical and commercial advice [we] need to protect ourÂ IPâ€ť.
Mathys & Squire recognises that the effective management of trademark and design portfolios encompasses the delivery of a wide range of services. Our trademark servicesÂ include:
- trademark portfolio management;
- trademark availability searches (including brand availability analysis for new products and services);
- the filing, prosecution and renewal of trademark applications (in the United Kingdom, the European Union and overseas);
- monitoring and watching services;
- oppositions, cancellation actions and contentious IP proceedings (including litigation);
- anti-counterfeiting and online brand protection and enforcement services;
- the preparation and recordal of trademark assignment documentation; and
- due diligence and IP audit evaluations
Get in touch with our trade mark team to find out how they can help.