Food production is the biggest industry in the world and now, more than ever, the food technology sector is under immense pressure to meet the needs of a rapidly expanding population, both in population and waistline. Coupled to this need for improved efficiency is the requirement for healthier products that satisfy customer trends and government health policies.
The food industry is responding by providing cleaner and less wasteful processes as well as introducing â€˜liteâ€™ products such as sugar-free drinks, fat-free spreads, and low-salt alternatives. However, there is a balance between meeting these goals and achieving acceptable product taste and texture. Where such balance is met, an Intellectual Property (IP) opportunity is often missed.
In this interactive presentation, Mathys & Squire and industry experts discuss striking the right balance between taste, sugar, marketing, and product innovation, and the importance of protecting intellectual property in this highly competitive technical field.
This event will be ideal for CEOâ€™s, NPD Managers, Category Managers, CTOâ€™s, and those working in R&D in the food and beverage sector.
Please RSVP to Victoria Archdeacon by 6th December â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Methuen, Senior Business Development Manager, Public Health England
- Professor Martin Atkins, CEO, Green Lizard Technologies
- Philip Banfield, Founder and Managing Director, VentureField
- Nimisha Raja, Founder, Nim's Fruit Crisps
- James Read, Founder, Giant Peach
- Rachel Rowntree, Managing Director, Wide Eyed Owl
- Mathys & Squire - Martin MacLean, David Hobson, Dani Kramer, Daniel Ramos, Chris Hamer
Date: Wednesday 13th December
Time: 17.00 registration, 17.30 â€“ 19.30 interactive seminar, 19.30 â€“ 20.30 drinks and networkingÂ