On the 13th-14th June 2018,¬†agri-food researchers across the N8 universities: Durham, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield and York join leaders in the global food and supply chain ecosystem in Liverpool¬†to connect, collaborate and re-imagine the market places of tomorrow.¬†
To inspire, educate and foster the future of a truly sustainable food system.
Anna Gregson, Partner at Mathys and Squire, will be speaking alongside the following, to name¬†but a few:
- Professor¬†The Lord Sandy Trees, HOUSE OF LORDS
- John Bowes, PEPSICO
- Ian Noble, MONDELEZ
- Gavin Milligan, WILLIAM JACKSON FOOD GROUP¬†
- Mark Wong, SIME-DARBY PLC
- Julie Alexander, ¬†DEFRA¬†
- Michelle Patel, FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY
- Unni¬†Kjaernes, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR CONSUMER RESEARCH, Oslo
Further information on the¬†N8 and the event People, Health & Food Systems: Challenges¬†& Solutions for 2030¬†can be found here.